Free sightseeing running tours of DC
Calling Toastmasters and Runners! DC is a beautiful city with several runner-friendly routes that take you by historical sites.
DC Road Runner Club will be providing running tour guides during the convention (Wed Aug 17 – Fri Aug 19). Meet in the street level lobby at 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW at 6 AM daily. The runs will provide various paces and routes to view the capital city.
If you choose to run on your own, planned route maps are available by clicking on the links below and at the convention’s Hospitality Desk.
If you want to check on other group runs of the DC Road Runner Club or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- White House Loop (3.19 miles/5.13 km)
- The Mall Loop (4.29 miles/6.9km)
- Capitol Mall Loop (5.25 miles/8.44km)
- White House Capitol Loop (6.03 miles/9.7km)
- Lincoln Capitol Loop (7.16 miles/11.52km)
- Arlington Cemetery Loop (7.26 miles/11.68km)
- Iwo Jima Thomas Jefferson Loop (9.01 miles/14.5km)
- Arlington Cemetery Capitol Loop ( 9.24 miles/14.87km)
- Tour of DC (17.21 miles/27.69km)